- Eliza just donated $155.00
- Pam Lienert just donated $55.92
- Katherine just donated $120.00
- Anonymous just donated $55.92
- Josephine just donated $211.00
- Stefan just donated $5.00
- Pointon Family just donated $55.92
- Pointon just registered for My own idea
- The final donations are in! just donated $785.00
- Renee just donated $129.48
- Ashley just registered for Wear Your Jeans
- Georgia just donated $79.04
- Pauline just donated $109.72
- Kasra just registered for Bake it Blue
- Sarah just donated $40.00
- Anna just donated $10.00
- Kim just donated $90.73
- Mella just donated $37.00
- Tracey just donated $280.40
- Alison just donated $71.00
Research Hours Funded
Real kids, real stories
It can affect you out of nowhere.
You probably know someone who has a condition that is being researched by the team at Children's Medical Research Institute, and they're so close to doing something incredible. Abbey's mum, Irene
Rather Go Solo?
Get started in 3 easy steps
This year, if you’re wanting to take on the Sofa to 6K Challenge on your own, without being part of a team, you’ll need to create a Facebook fundraising page.
Then join the Sofa to 6K Facebook group to access the free training guide, and cheer on your fellow runners!
It’s so much easier to fundraise on Facebook. Share your progress and watch the donations roll in!
Sofa to 6K Leaderboards
Find an individual, organisation or team: