- Marina just donated $790.85
- Gary just donated $55.92
- Sienna Simmons just donated $109.72
- Leanne just donated $105.50
- Selina just donated $55.92
- Bridie xx just donated $31.20
- Melissa Pratt just donated $42.20
- Sarah Kyle Oscar Schultz just donated $105.50
- Jarred just donated $167.74
- Christina just donated $662.50
- Christina Hagger just donated $90.73
- Kirstyn Hush just donated $42.20
- Melise just donated $65.41
- David just donated $26
- George Knight just donated $31.20
- David just donated $10.55
- Kelly just donated $67.25
- Claudia just donated $31.65
- David just donated $109.72
- Cody just donated $26.38
Ways to get involved
Sign your school up for the 100 Skips a Day challenge. Compete as individuals or classes throughout August.
Organise a denim disco or mufti day and ask parents to donate to your school's online fundraising page.
Bake it Blue
A blue-themed bake sale is a great way to get kids, parents and your school involved. Sign up and get our recipe book.
STEM spelling challenge? Whatever idea you have, sign up to get a school fundraising page and resources to help.
Jeans for Genes is an opportunity to teach students about STEM, leadership, and compassion for others - all while raising money to help sick kids.
Funds raised go directly to Children's Medical Research Institute to help our scientists find treatments and cures for genetic diseases, including cancer, and other serious conditions affecting 1 in 20 children – that’s nearly one child in every classroom!
Sign up to access downloadable resources that will engage students in STEM activities or support your fundraising efforts. We have something for every age, from preschools and early learning centres to primary and high schools, we provide everything you need to host a fun and educational Jeans for Genes event.
Sign up for a school fundraising page and resources to educate and motivate!
Get parents to share your school fundraising page to their networks and donate to encourage the kids and help find cures!
Download the 100 Skips a Day calendar so each student and class can track their progress throughout August. We'll give a certificate to the top skippers!